Saturday, January 18, 2014

Rockin' It!

Day 10:  Great class this morning!

Please ignore the missing
apostrophe.
It's working.
I don't know if it was the more reasonable time (8:00AM instead of 6:00AM) or if it was the new instructor, but today Spin was really fun.  And a great workout.

To begin with, the instructor, Kim, came around and made sure everyone's bikes were set up correctly.  Mine needed a few tweaks.  She raised the seat a notch and moved the seat and handlebars a little closer together.   Now I know when that I set up my bike my numbers are 10-8-8-STOP.

Secondly, she was very fun and motivating.  I hit all the RPMs for the entire class.  I put load on for hills and the "quicksand."  I enjoyed the sweat.

Gym buddy agrees with me.  We may be switching to Kim's 5:00PM class on Monday's and Wednesday's.

Really glad I went this morning.





2 comments:

  1. Awesome! So, with spin and the sometimes running, all you need is a little swimming and you can do a triathlon. :)

    ReplyDelete