Friday, February 6, 2015

Body Pump

Last night, I went back to Body Pump.  I haven't been since last year in Rhode Island.  The Y added the classes here on January 1st.

So it took me a month to get there, but now I am figuring out how to add the classes to my schedule. 

Unfortunately, it looks like the evening classes are the only ones that will fit.  Not the best time of day for me, but who knows?  At least I will be taking a class I like.  And doing exercise you enjoy is one of the keys to sticking with it.

UPDATE:  I have just returned from the doctor/physical therapist.  I am barred from lifting for at least two weeks to treat an ongoing case of tennis elbow.

I have mixed feelings about this.  My first feeling was Yay! because I have been hobbling all over town today.  My quads are killing me.  My second thought was Damn! because now I will have to go through this "first class" soreness all over again in a few weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment