Monday, February 9, 2015

One Week In

So, I am one week into my Fitness February and what have I learned?


Flossing is going great.  I have flossed my teeth every night. Yay, me.


The fitness is going pretty good, too.  I am getting to spin class three times I week. I went to one Body Pump class, but have to take a break because of my Tennis Elbow.  Yes, it does sound like a lame excuse, but I have the doctor's note to prove it.


The Fitbit has been a good investment.  If nothing else it has shown me how sedentary my life has become.  I have hit the goal of 10,000 steps on a couple of days.  One day was  17,000 steps.  The others, I haven't even been close.  So now, my intent is to hit that magic number every day. Starting tomorrow.


Food.  Food. Food.  Food is my downfall because I love it so much.  So Step One is to stop eating out.  Step Two is to really focus on what I am using to fuel my body.  Cut out the sugars, most carbs, and overly processed food.

I will check in again next with with 70,000 steps behind me.


No comments:

Post a Comment