Monday, September 24, 2012

9.5 Done

Yesterday's long run was long.  9.5 miles.  In addition to the prerequisite pre-run routine, I also made a quick drive to the halfway point and dropped off a pitcher of water for refills--a mini water stop, if you will.  

It was a beautiful morning.  My running partners showed up and off we went.  The run was uneventful.  One foot in front of the other and then we were home.  We finished, as had become our routine, with a post run walk to a local eatery for a big plate of yummy goodness.  I had a Denver omelet.  I know, not very original.

When it was over I was tired. I didn't feel like writing in my blog.  My Facebook post, "9.5 Done", was about all I could manage.   I didn't get a migraine.  I had some aches and twinges, especially in my right foot (ice, ice, baby).  

None of it was as painful as the Bronco game that afternoon.

Sunday's run:  9.5 Miles.  1:52:43    11:51 min/mile pace

No comments:

Post a Comment