Friday, January 10, 2014

Express Pump

Day 4:  Express Pump

A Friday lunchtime class?  Almost perfect. Why almost?  

I got a lot accomplished this morning before class.  I wrote the school newsletter, did laundry, made beds, organized a birthday party, picked up a few things around the house, and met friends for coffee and a veggie omelette. 

I was back in time to swing by and pick up my gym buddy, Moira, and head across the bridge.

Express Pump was pretty much exactly what it said it was going to be:  a fast class to get you in, sweaty, and back out again.  It caters to the lunchtime workout crowd.

This class was the same as the Tuesday Pump class minus a couple of segments (lunges and abs this week) so it would fit in the time frame.

For an idea of what the class is about, check out this video on the Body Pump Website.

Those are the moves, I just use a lot less weight.  For now.

After class, we stopped at the store to pick up a few items and then went our separate ways.  I have been cleaning and driving kids around since I got back. I still haven't showered.

And that is why it is "almost" perfect.  When I work out later in the day, the day just gets away from me. 

So now, this post is written, dinner is in the oven, and I am off to finally get my shower.

On tomorrow's agenda:  8:00 AM Spin Class

When is your favorite time to work out?

No comments:

Post a Comment