Friday, January 24, 2014

Nope.

Day 12:  Not my favorite.

Due to the snow day we had here on Wednesday, this week's schedules were all shifted to the right.  That meant I didn't have time for the lunchtime Express Pump class today.  Additionally, my gym buddy wanted to try out something new.

Hence, the foray back to Zumba.  I have gone to a few Zumba classes in the past.  I just really don't think it is my thing.  But I went anyway.

I got my workout in today.

Next time, gym buddy can take Zumba and I will head to the treadmill.  

Yes, I would rather be on the treadmill than shaking it in Zumba.

Do you Zumba?  

2 comments:

  1. Sure do! :) I am particular about my instructor and I am sure that I look like a hot mess, but it's great cross training! I just went back after a 6 month hiatus and my running muscles forgot how to move in those directions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll leave you to it then, Jessica. I think my running muscles have forgotten how to run. This next week is the MUST RUN! week. I have to get going to get on track for the 10 Miler. :)

      Delete