Thursday, February 27, 2014

The Final Stretch

Workout:  Day 26                                                                              Whole 30: Day 4

Today there was a bit of wake-up call at the gym.  It is February 27.  The Make Your Way Across America Challenge ends on March 14th.  I need to complete 40 workouts by then.  Do the math.  I have to workout every day between now and then. Yikes.

I have blocked off all of the workouts in my calendar.  

Today I did the virtual bike trainer again. It was good to stretch out my legs since I was still really sore from Tuesday's Pump class.

Easy, delicious lunch




The Whole 30 went well today too.  
  • Breakfast:  Eggs, Canadian bacon, cantaloupe, and blueberries.
  • Lunch:  Rotisserie chicken, sauteed snow peas and red peppers.
  • Dinner: Corned Beef and Cabbage



Corned Beef and Cabbage

2 comments: