Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Another one in the bag

Workout: Day 31                                                                                 Whole 30: Day 9

Photo from bodyboutique.net



Tuesdays are my favorite class.  Pump & Pilates.  It looks a lot like this class.  Lots of weights, lots of reps. Today the class was held on the basketball courts because they are installing TRX equipment in the group fitness glass.  I am sure I will try that class out sometime. Stay tuned.  

I had to make a few adjustments in class.  My wrist has been hurting so much that I have been wearing a brace.  This precluded me from holding the bar on my shoulders (I substituted with dumbbells) and from doing push-ups (I did an alternate exercise). It worked out well.  

During the ab portion, I was still flopping on the mat quite a bit, but I noticed that there had been *some* improvement in some of the exercise.  (Translated: I could actually do a few reps of them).



County-style Pork ribs with sugar snap peas.


Whole 30 is still going strong.


No comments:

Post a Comment