Friday, March 14, 2014

I Did It!

Day 40!!!!

I Made My Way Across America.  40 workouts in 10 weeks.  Doesn't sound like a lot and for some of you it's not, but I had to work at it.  And I did it.  Express Pump today and done.

I decided I was going to celebrate by getting my poor abused feet a pedicure.  I had been putting it off so that it could be an additional incentive to complete the challenge.  When I went downstairs after class to log the workout in the binder, I found a note from my gym buddy to check in my car for a surprise!  She snuck a gift certificate for a pedicure in there.  It was so thoughtful and so unexpected.  Now I was extra excited.  I drove right over to the nail salon and hopped into that pedicure chair.  It was lovely.  Hot stone massages are the best.
Here's the completed pedicure (a nice spring color) and my
completely used up punch card.  

1 comment: