Tuesday, March 11, 2014

This One Counts Too.

Workout: Day 37                                                                               Whole 30: Day -6

After 6, yes, it's really been 6, days of eating "regularly," meaning pasta, bread, and cheese,  I am feeling the difference.  And it's not good.

I feel bloated and full.  All. The. Time.

Hmm.  Maybe there was something to that whole no carbs thing (please don't be the dairy!).  So, with a few upcoming exceptions, it is back to restricting carbs.  

MYWAA Challenge
I should be in California by now!
And the exercise goes on.  A schedule flub on my part meant no gym today.  I was bummed because I really enjoy the Tuesday Body Pump class.  Instead, I took advantage of the nice weather outside and took my poor, neglected dog for a nice, long walk.  That was about just right for the day.  And it counts because I wasn't sitting on the couch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment