Sunday, March 2, 2014

One Week

Workout: Day 29                                                                           Whole 30: Day 7

Proof I was there
Today was one of those Sundays that should be spent in your pajamas on the couch.  And it almost was. Until the gym crept into my nice relaxing day. I had to get my workout in for the Make Your Way Across America Challenge (MYWAAC).  So, I very reluctantly out my gym clothes on and drove over to the base gym.  My plan was the virtual trainer on the bikes and that's what I did.  Perhaps I wasn't going full out, but I was peddling on the bike which is more than I would have been doing on the couch.


What' was left in the pot that my husband
spent the day dissing on Facebook
Today also marks the end of the first week of the Whole 30.  So far, so good.  The first week was a bit rough because I hadn't fully planned out what we were going to be eating, so it was pretty boring.  I went to the store after the gym today and hope to have better choices this week.  Case in point:  Yesterday, I planned to have Chili Dog Chili for dinner tonight.  And we did.  And it was delicious.  Everyone liked it except for my super picky (kindest way to describe his attitude) son who swears he doesn't like chili or hot dogs.  So obviously, not the best meal for him.  The rest of us licked the bowls.

No comments:

Post a Comment