Friday, March 7, 2014

Lunchtime Ride

Workout: Day 33

To fit today's workout in, I went right after my class meeting on base.  I was already there so I figured I might as well jump at the chance.  It was the first time I went to the gym all dressed up.  I had packed a bag with my gym clothes.  I was trying to make it to the Pump Express class, but the meeting ran a bit long.  Luckily, I keep my cycling shoes in the car, so I had a back up plan.  

I had a great ride.  It was just a great, sweaty ride.

After the workout, I gathered all of my regular clothes, boots, big puffy coat, etc. and walked out to the car in my bike shoes and my husband's t-shirt.  I didn't plan that part very well and I didn't want to change back into my street clothes.  
Mama Leone's Chickpea Salad

Brian had been working out at the same time, so we decided to go out for lunch.  Yes, we were sweaty, but the restaurant wasn't fancy and we were hungry.  I enjoyed my favorite salad.  This salad is so good, it doesn't taste like a salad.  And it has bacon. And cheese.

And now I am wiped out.  It was a good workout. One more week.

3 comments:

  1. Proud of you for going to Mama Leone's and not getting pasta...or a meatball sub...or something equally delicious and terrible for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It got hard to go to Mama Leone's and NOT get that salad after I had it once! Delicious!!
    And I am happy to report that I am back on the exercise wagon! Yeah! It's amazing how fast I went from fit to flab! But my neighbor goes all the time so she got me back into it and now I'm starting to feel better and have my clothes start to fit better as well. :) :)

    ReplyDelete