Thursday, August 2, 2012

Accountability

I had a late start this morning.  Brian was home.  There was extra activity this morning getting everyone out of the house.  Once it quieted down I considered just blowing off the arm/ab workout.  I had my excuses ready:  I'm still sore from Tuesday, the late start, I have to be somewhere in three hours.  Then I thought about having to write in my training log that I just didn't do it.  And the excuses were pretty weak.  So, I put Carley on her leash and took her out for her walk (I use this as a warm up, and she looks forward to it).  Then I headed upstairs.

I did the arm workout again, but the push-ups were admittedly weak.  

I changed up the ab workout a bit.  
  • 30 crunches
  • 30 second plank
  • lower ab/leg lift (I don't know what these are called, but are my nemesis, so I thought I should add them.)
  • 30 left oblique crunches
  • 30 right oblique crunches
  • 30 crunches
  • 15 second plank
I'm sure I will feel that.  I also have some Ab workout DVDs on hold at the library.  

I ended my workout with the dreaded foam roller.  

Done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment