Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Still Going

It was beautiful this morning.  Overnight, the humidity left.  Unfortunately, today wasn't a run day.  I took advantage of the nice weather by taking Carley for a nice walk before I headed upstairs to do arms and abs.

I changed it up a bit today.  I started with an ab DVD that I picked up at the library.  The Firm: Jiggle Free Abs  was 26 minutes of new and old ab exercises.  I have always liked the Firm series and today was no different.  (I probably won't like it as much tomorrow.)  

After wearing myself out with the DVD, I was tempted to skip the arms, but I stayed with it and completed the entire list.  For some reason, the tricep dips were extra difficult today.  The push-ups seemed a bit easier, but probably only because I wasn't as sore after four days off from this part of the workout routine.

I hope the humidity stays away for tomorrow's run.

What are you doing for exercise today?

2 comments:

  1. I dragged it down to the basement and schlepped through my elliptical and weights workout this morning. I've gotten in a bad habit of wanting to stay in bed, now that it's dark when I get up, so it was uninspired, but it was at least done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your basement isn't at all like our New England basement. I worry about what happens when it starts to be dark when I wake up. I'll enjoy being further north for as long as I can. Good job doing it!

    ReplyDelete